Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Looking back on Mother's Day 2009

May 2009

Since May is the month we celebrated mother's day and I'm updating the past month, I feel it is important to reflect back and tell my little ones how special they are to me, their mother.

Hunter... You are mommy's big boy. You are always daring, bold, confident, and willing to learn and help with anything. We have our struggles, as with any two year old who is independent, but these are all part of growing up. You are so naturally gifted and excell at everything you do. Most importantly you are so loving and sweet. You have been that way since you were born with that beautiful happy smile, and big cuddly hug and snuggle of yours. I love to hear your sweet little voice when you tell mommy"need a hug" or "Love You." You are my oldest child, my firstborn and you have a special place in mommy's heart. I am honored that the Lord chose me to be your mother. Thank you for being such a joy and I hope you know mommy loves you soo much!

Garrett... You are mommy's babyboy. When you came along we had no idea what to expect, and yet you are such a Blessing. You have a sweet and kindhearted nature that was apparent from the day you arrived. Your uncle Sean said it well, "the gentle giant." Like your brother, you have a smile and a giggle that can melt anyone's heart. I love it when you hold your arms up and want to be held, and then you lay your head down on my shoulder, or when you come over and just want to sit with me just to let me know you love me. I also love it when you bring me things and sit down in my lap for me to show you how to play with it. It is a pleasure to watch you with your gentle little spirit as you grow. You make being your mommy a true joy and I love you with all of my heart little man.